What is a Bizgad UVC Box?
UVC box is an efficient new disinfectant sterilizer.
In addition to disinfecting common household items, it also sterilizes other items, such as masks, cell phones, beauty tools, eyeglasses, Jewelry, etc.
This sanitizing box kills the bacteria and germs by UV-C light. The advantages of this UV sterilizer for any items that have a surface exposed to the light: rapid sterilization, 99.99% disinfection rate, multifunctional and portable.
How does the UVC box work?
This UV sterilization box plays a role by ultraviolet light. The UV sterilization rate is up to 99.99%, it can kill germs & bacteria. UVC wavelength light can destroy the DNA molecular structure of the bacteria and virus. Therefore, it achieves the effect of sterilization.
The Features of Our UV Sterilizer Box:
The Features of Our UVC Box:
Highly efficient sterilization: The sterilizer box use virus-zapping UV disinfectant light targets the exposed surface of the item in the box with over 50 LED UV-C lights eliminating germs and up to 99.99% of bacteria.
Large sterilizing space:
Dimension:H32cm T9+27cm B7+25cm capacity of 12L
UVC Box is compatible with Cell phones tablets small laptops. Great for iPods, mp3 players, Bluetooth earphones, toothbrushes, watches, toys, pacifiers, eyeglasses, keys, jewelry, and other objects.
Easy & convenient to apply:
USB power; one-button operation; lightweight portable. You can use it at home or on travel.
How to apply the UVC Sterilizer Box?
1. Firstly, open the box check that is clear of packaging items Then make sure the box is closed before connecting the USB cable to power.
2. Secondly, make sure light is off before opening the upper cover(exposer to direct UV light when box is open can damage your eyes). Then put the items into the sterilizer box. And close the cover.
3. Then press the on/off button. When the light is on violet glow it means it’s working.
4. In addition, for best results replace items in the box for 3 minutes with the light on after turn off the light open cover flip the items upsidedown for maximum exposer to light. close the cover and turn light on for 3 more minutes. The whole disinfection time is 6 minutes.
Safe Operation Precautions of Sanitizer Box:
1. Child contact and use are prohibited, don’t put the items into the box that are easily oxidized. Moreover, don’t put precision electronics, such as digital watches.
2. Don’t have the light on when the box is open it can be damaging to eyes and skin.
4. When cleaning the UV disinfection box, please cut off the power. Wipe with a soft cloth or alcohol. Avoid wiping with organic solvents such as gasoline.